Improving on its predecessor, the original Mic Mechanic, Mic Mechanic 2 is a compact vocal toolbox in a easy-to-use pedal. As your personal sound engineer, Mic Mechanic 2 provides time-tested tone and effects you can take anywhere to always sound your best.
Echo (the effect formally known as delay) allows you to add repeats of your vocals, timed with your music. This cool effect helps your vocals really gel with the song. Whether you choose a lot of repeats or just a few, you're in control. Mic Mechanic 2 also allows you to set the tempo via the footswitch, so it's as easy as tapping your foot in time with the music.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether its something small like a room or large like a concert hall, Mic Mechanic 2s vocally tuned reverb compliments your voice and enhances every performance.
Adaptive EQ (equalization), compression, de-ess, and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your vocal, ensuring that every note you sing is clean and clear. Because when the crowd can hear what youre singing, they can sing along and there is nothing is better than that!
• 8 high quality Reverb and Echo presets
• Separate Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap), with combinations of both
• Footswitch tapping can match echoes to song tempo
• Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
• Battery operation (batteries optional)
• Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
• Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
• Phantom power always available
• Low noise microphone pre-amp
• Automatic input gain no more setting and adjusting input gain
• Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75, MP-76 (main button only) and Sennheiser e835 FX mics
• Individual style select/mix controls for Reverb and Echo
• Rugged all-metal construction
• USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
• 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies