TC Helicon Harmony Singer 2
HARMONY SINGER 2 provides your choice of 8 harmony styles all controlled via your guitar. From the classic "third up" harmony voice to combinations of voices above and below your own, there's a style in HARMONY SINGER 2 to fit almost every song. With HARMONY SINGER 2 you have the tools to always sound your best with harmony backup vocals, state-of-the-art reverb and Adaptive Tone - all in an ultra-simple stompbox designed to elevate your performance to the next level.
• Choice of 8 arrangements of Harmony voices: above and below, close and far
• Room, Club and Hall reverb choices
• Separate mix level control of Harmony voices
• Transparent Thru connection to guitar amp
• Battery operation (batteries optional)
• Ground Lift removes hum when needed
• Clean, clear, low noise mic preamp with phantom power
• Reverb and Tone can remain on whether Harmony is on or off so you always sound great
• Mic Control allows remote Harmony on/off using the switch on the Sennheiser e 835 FX or TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
• Compact, easy to use
• Rugged all-metal construction
• USB connection to free VoiceSupport application for easy firmware updates, product-specific news and more.
• 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
• Automatic input gain - no more setting and adjusting input gain