D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Bass Strings EXL165
EXL165 is a popular D'Addario hybrid bass set combining the high strings from an EXL170 (.45 and .65) with the low strings from an EXL160 (.85 and .105).
- Hybrid gauge that combines EXL170 and EXL160 for ideal combination of tone of distinctive bright and powerful low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh