Please enjoy the easy and exciting performance that the GXL™ Wireless Series provides for your next performance. CAD Audio has been creating valued product since 1938 and prides itself on developing and supporting the live performer. Our design criterion was straightforward. Develop a high value wireless microphone system that can cope with today’s challenging RF environment that is both easy to use and exciting to operate.
The GXL-V Wireless includes the following features:
- Two discrete channels of wireless packaged in one receiver chassis.
- Each channel has RF and AF indicator lights that indicate the presence of connectivity and audio source.
- VHF Frequency Operation for increased operating range
- Advanced dipole antenna technology for increased operating range.
- Three output options on the receiver for maximum performance and flexibility of use.
- Professional balanced XLR discrete
- Professional balanced XLR mixed output
- Professional ¼ inch output for easy output to a guitar amp or mixer equipped with ¼ inch input connections.
- Handheld transmitter outfitted with on/off and mute function for flexibility of use.
- Battery life of >10hrs.
- Handheld transmitter features battery life indicator.